§ 1 GENERAL RULES
- The competition is organized by the company Dom-Art.-Styl, NIP: 619-155-52-19, Chojęcin-Szum 8H, 63-640 Bralin.
- The competition is run on the Instagram social network on the “@domartstyl” profile.
- The competition is nationwide and starts on May 16th, 2018. and lasts until May 23rd, 18, 23:59.
- The contest is not subject to approval in accordance with the procedure specified in the Gambling Act of 19th of November 2009 (Journal of Laws of 2009, No. 201, item 1540, as amended). The Organizer declares that the Competition is not a game of chance, a raffle lottery, a mutual bet, a promotional lottery, the result of which depends on the case, or any other form provided for in the Act of 19th of November 2009 on gambling.
- The Organizer informs that the Competition is in no way or in any way sponsored, supported, conducted, administered or associated with the Instagram service available on the Internet computer network at http://www.instagram.com (hereinafter: “Instagram”) or related to it. If, under Polish law, Instagram is liable for the breach of these Regulations in a way that cannot be excluded by the provisions of these Regulations, participants should address their claims to the Organizer as the entity guaranteeing the correct implementation of the Competition.
- The competition will be conducted on the Organiser’s profile.
- A contest participant may be any adult with a personal profile at https://www.instagram.com/ and living in Poland, who will post a photo on his profile.
- In order to take part in the Competition, the Participant may only use his own Instagram profile. The use of any other profiles, including in particular fictitious profiles or profiles of other people, is prohibited and constitutes a gross violation of the Regulations and the basis for excluding the Participant from participation in the Competition and depriving them of the right to any awarded prizes.
- A photo taken by a person taking part in the competition may take part in the competition.
- Employees of the company organizing the competition cannot participate in the competition.
- Participation in the Competition is voluntary.
§ 2 RULES OF CONDUCTING A COMPETITION
- To take part in the competition:
- Accept these regulations – adding a post / competition comment is tantamount to accepting the regulations.
- The Competition task is to publish a self-made photo of the participant’s pet on the Participant’s private profile on Instagram. The photo must be tagged with #DOGartstyl and tagged with @domartstyl. A text comment may be attached to the photo. The organizer will choose one of the most beautiful photos.
- Each participant may only add one photo for the competition.
- The submitted Competition Entries may not contain vulgar, offensive texts or violate the personal rights of other people.
- Competition participants are required to comply with these Regulations. Failure to comply with the Regulations may result in excluding the Participant from participation in the Competition.
§ 3 PRIZES IN THE COMPETITION AND RULES OF AWARDING THEM
- The author of the selected photo, which is considered the most creative, will receive the “Angel” pet den.
- The Competition Committee appointed by the Organizer, consisting of the Organizer’s representatives, has the following rights:
- The Contest Committee selects the Contest Winner (the person whose photo posted on the personal profile is considered the most creative), as well as confirms the validity of the Contest results and takes care of the process of obtaining data necessary to transfer the prizes to the Winners and the dates of their delivery.
- The tasks of the Competition Committee specified in this paragraph will be performed in accordance with the provisions of these Competition Regulations and the principles of full reliability of the activities carried out.
- A Contestant may only receive one prize during the Contest.
- The Organizer will inform about the results of the competition in a post or comment under the competition post on the profile, up to 10 working days after the end of the competition.
- After the results are announced, the Participant is obliged to send the prize in a private message to the profile. It should do so no later than two weeks after the announcement of the results.
§ 4 Processing of personal data
The administrator of personal data collected in the course of the Competition is Dom-Art.-Styl, NIP: 619-155-52-19, Chojęcin-Szum 8H, 63-640 Bralin. Competition participants accept the use and processing of their personal data for purposes related to the organization and conduct of the Competition. The personal data of the Competition Participants will be collected and processed in accordance with the principles set out in the Act of August 29th, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182), and the Participant has the right to access their content and their content, correct as well as remove them. Participants’ data will not be transferred to other entities. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to conduct the Competition.
§ 5 CHANGING THE RULES OF THE COMPETITION
The Organizer will be entitled to amend these Competition Regulations at any time, to the extent that it will not affect the rights of the Competition Participants. The amended text of the Competition Regulations shall apply from the moment of its publication on the website domartstyl.com/pl/regulamin-konkursu-legowisko-angel.
§ 6 ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THE COMPETITION RULES
These regulations enter into force on May 16th, 2018. All matters not covered by these Regulations are subject to the Civil Code.