BASIC INFORMATION BEFORE FIRST USE
- When opening the package, do not use sharp tools as this may damage the upholstery.
- Before the product is used for the first time, it must be leveled, i.e. an even surface should be ensured.
- It is important to ensure appropriate conditions in the places where the product is used or stored, i.e. temperature from + 15 ° C to + 40 ° C, humidity from 40% to 70%. The distance of the product from active heat sources should not be less than 1.5 meters. To avoid the fabric fading process, it is not recommended to expose the furniture to direct sunlight.
RULES OF USE OF UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE
- Upholstered furniture differs in the softness of the seats. It is related to the natural properties of the materials used as filling, i.e. the density of upholstery foam, the flexibility of metal springs and upholstery belts. In the case of corner arrangements, possible discrepancies in the hardness of the seats between individual elements are related to the different surfaces of these elements. It should be noted that harder seats are characteristic of furniture with a sleeping function. Intensive use of the furniture can also contribute to differences in the hardness of seats, backrests and armrests. This is normal and due to use.
- The furniture should be protected against mechanical damage. It is strictly forbidden to sit or stand on the armrests, the edges of the backs and individual wooden strips, and to stand on the seats. Do not place excessive amounts of bedding in boxes designed for this to prevent them from collapsing and pushing out.
- Upholstered furniture, eg corners, sofas, armchairs, barstools (stools, pouffes) without the sleeping function are leisure furniture in a sitting position, while furniture with a sleeping function, eg corners, sofas are used for occasional sleeping.
When moving a piece of furniture or elements of a set, you absolutely should not grab the upholstery or its loose elements (cushions), as this may cause irreversible deformation or tearing of the upholstery material.
- The furniture is made of natural wood with a unique structure. The legs and armrests in the same piece of furniture can have different grain and color arrangements. These differences are a natural feature of wood related to the diversity of structure, grain and color of the wood and are not a fault. Color repeatability and graining allow only PVC veneers and veneers. Therefore, please pay attention to the possibility of differences in the shades of the stain, especially when ordering another piece of furniture for the set.
- When ordering further products, we reserve that there may be differences in the pattern, shades of fabrics and eco-leathers caused by a different batch of material.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to refuse to make the order if the selected fabric cannot be used for technical reasons. (Applies to fabrics from all groups, patterns, as well as entrusted fabrics)
- The colors of the furniture and upholstery materials presented in the catalog and on our website may differ from the actual colors. Due to the printing technique used, the colors reproduced in the catalog may differ from the actual colors of the furniture and the upholstery materials used. We have made every effort to ensure that the colors presented on the screen reflect the colors of the products as accurately as possible. However, we are not able to guarantee their perfect reproduction. Both the colors of individual fabrics and other colors may differ significantly from the actual ones – this is due to the variety of available computer equipment and its individual settings, in particular the monitor and graphics card settings. In addition, different series of fabrics may differ have influence for color.
- It should be remembered that furniture with light covers or leathers is exposed to dyeing by other textiles, especially by clothing (e.g. jeans fabric). This is a disadvantage of the garment fabric and not the cover.
- Upholstery fabrics should be strictly protected against hot dishes, animals, inappropriate play by children, eating meals and drinks (including alcoholic drinks). Failure to exercise such caution may cause irreversible changes in the structure, color and properties of fabrics (permanent discoloration, permanent staining, tears, cracks and other damages, etc.) The diversified use of individual elements affects the hardness and optical appearance of the final product. Permanent stretches and folds caused by this are common.
- Covering materials may show typical features for upholstery fabrics, such as: sensitivity to touch and shimmering, i.e. different gloss and shade depending on the angle of incidence of light even in the same batch of material, microfiberization (pilling) of fibers due to friction of other fabrics, e.g. clothes, bedspreads, blankets, static on fabrics.
“Mirrors of the seats” – visible traces of the body that arise as a result of weight, body temperature and humidity of the environment in which the furniture is used, should be considered as characteristic features.
- In order for the fabric on the furniture to look like new for a long time, it is necessary to ensure that no dirt, dust or other contaminants remain on the surface of the fabric for a long time. It is recommended to vacuum the furniture regularly and to clean and detangle by hand with a soft brush, but avoid excessive friction so as not to damage the fibers.
- As a result of transport, after unpacking, irregular folds and creases may appear in the upholstery. The effect is undone a few days after unpacking. You can speed up the shaping process by manually shaping cushions, armrests and seats.
- All upholstered furniture should be evenly used so that the natural deformation of the upholstery occurs to the same extent throughout the furniture. It is advisable to smooth the surface of seats and backrests immediately after use in order to reduce the natural tendency to folds and wrinkles of upholstery fabrics under the influence of long-term load, the effects of body heat and humidity (folds and wrinkles of upholstery fabric are not a defect, but a natural behavior, the larger the upholstered surface, the greater the tendency to the formation of wrinkles and folds).
- Natural effects of use manifested in the form of wrinkles of covers and the displacement of soft filling in the inserts of backrests, seats or armrests can be eliminated by manual smoothing, patting, shaking and reshaping the shape, as well as in the case of permanent deformation of the filling as a result of intensive use, refilling filling by adding an additional layer of foam.
- Avoid exposing the upholstery to strong, point tensions (e.g. jumping on the furniture), which may result in parting, tearing or ripping the seams, and any mechanical damage.
- In models of furniture with a zip, we reserve the possibility of differences in its colors in different lots of the furniture.
- In case of a product replacement during the warranty period, the Manufacturer reserves the right to introduce technological changes, ie product dimensions, materials used in production, decorative and movable elements, sleeping functions, resulting from the need to eliminate product defects.
- The manufacturer is not liable for disputes arising from failure to read the technical information, and the above is not the basis for complaint of the goods.